Last updated: Jul 1st 2017
Your privacy is of utmost important to us. This page informs you of the policies regarding the collection, use and disclosure of Personal Information we receive from users of the website/blog Pink Musings – http://pink-musings.com/
We use your Personal Information only for providing and improving the Site. By using the Site, you agree to the collection and use of information in accordance with this policy.
Information Collection And Use
- While using our Site, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- The Personal data thus shared should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We use data from Google’s interest-based advertising or 3rd-party audience data (such as age, gender and interests, your interaction with our website) with Google Analytics.
- Site users can opt out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads using the Ads Settings. Site visitors can also use the Google Analytics opt-out browser add-on to prevent their data to be used by Google Analytics.
- We may use your Personal Information to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information.
- Cookies are files with small amount of data, which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive.
- Like many sites, we use “cookies” to collect information. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Site.
- The security of your Personal Information is important to us, but no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure.
- While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
- We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.